sestdiena, 2010. gada 3. jūlijs

Hi!

I have made some mayor changes dor this blog!

First of all I cleared all spam that some good friends was made here!

Then I removed some links form the first post from here, becouse they refused to pay about consultin services (I kno that you are reading this and home you will thing a litle)

So then I have changed the design. It looks a bit messy on Full HD screens but I home you don't have so big screens just jet! :)

Well this blog will be informative and don't expect anything fancy but here will be some updates about nothing.



1 komentārs:

  1. 07.45.46.91.07 / +33745469107

    NOUS AVONS DES POCHETTES DE FLEUR DE CBD ET DES SAVONNETTES DE RESINE DE CBD A VENDRE :

    ICI LES MODELS :

    - AMSTEL GOLD
    - BELDIA
    - CRITICAL
    - KETAMA
    - LOWRYDER #1
    - LOWRYDER #2
    - MISS SWISS
    - ORANGE BUD
    - ZAMAL REUNION AKA MANGUE CAROTTE





    NOUS ACCEPTONS :

    - MONEYGRAM
    - RECHARGE PCS
    - RECHARGE TRANSCASH
    - PAYPAL
    - RIA
    - WESTERN UNION

    (VOUS AVEZ LE CHOIX ENTRE CES MOYENS DE PAIEMENT)


    LIVRAISON EN MAINS PROPRES APRES RECEPTION DE VOTRE PAIEMENT.

    AtbildētDzēst